The term Call Groceries refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is #503, Balaji Residency 1, Rock Town Colony, Behind Renault Car Showroom, L B Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500 074. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Call Groceries prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and 1any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
For Wholesale buyers/domestic buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through our delivery services to the registered address. Orders are shipped within 48 Hours or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to our delivery services. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the Cash on Delivery, Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/MasterCard/American Express) & Internet Banking at Our Delivery Slots ( 9:30AM - 12:30PM, 12:30PM - 3:30PM, 3:30PM - 5:30PM, 5:30PM - 8:30PM ). Call Groceries is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer. Payments Call Groceries is proud to use provided payment gateways for fast, easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilising our services, you may contact our helpdesk on 78 93 93 93 93.
We aim to ensure that prices of all products are correct and up-to-date. However, from time to time, prices for certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by a supplier. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company and the seller both reserve the right to cancel the order without any further liability. Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product listed on the Marketplace will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (Maximum Retail Price).
You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order within 4-5 working days by deducting the service tax on the invoice value. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
We have a "no questions asked return and refund policy" which entitles all our members to return the product at the time of delivery, if due to some reason they are not satisfied with the quality or freshness of the product. We will take the returned product back with us and issue a credit note for the value of the return products which will be credited to your account wallet within 2-3 working days. This can be used to pay your subsequent shopping bills.
- That in the event any product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on account of a mistake by you (e.g. providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), any additional costs incurred by the Call Groceries for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Marketplace for lawful purposes only, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Marketplace.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is requested of you. Call Groceries reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time.
- If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate (wholly or partly), call groceries shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject registration, cancel all orders, and debar you from using its services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior intimation whatsoever, and without any liability to you.
- That you are accessing the services available on the Marketplace and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through the Marketplace.
- That before placing an order, you shall check and review the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the Marketplace, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description without exception.
- That product(s) ordered by you may be replaced by the Company in the case of unavailability at the relevant store or for other reasons outside the control of the Company. You may, however, refuse to accept such replacement product, in which case an amount equal to the price paid for the original product will be refunded to you.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We at CallGroceries.com collect the customer information (i.e., full name, address, contact number, Email Id) and maintain the same for our communication purpose. We respect and value your personal information and it is not shared with any external/third party for commercial use. We may share your contact details for any investigation of fraudulent activities with the investigation agencies (i.e., Cyber Crime Investigating agencies, Police, Law) if we are obliged to share such information on a specific request that may be received by any law enforcing/investigating agency, and in doing so we will be in no way be responsible or liable for any consequence that may arise thereof. We only monitor the Order patterns and the Site usage which helps us in serving you better. It also helps us to tailor the best suitable offers to our customers. We use your information to regularly send our latest offers and news about the Products and Services.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than Paylessbazaar.com and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services.
Where appropriate, we shall issue Client's with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company's literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information about the user from the browser. By accepting cookies, you can take full advantage of our site shopping experience.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotionalmaterial, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and callgroceries will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any materialposted on it, or on any website linked to it.